Folk Musician/ Storyteller | Recordings/Awards | Key Performances
Education/Certification | Memberships | Resume | Testimonials
Corinne Rockow — Education / Certification
- Bachelor of Music/Music Therapy and Music Education K-12, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Internship, Music Therapy, Wisconsin Center for the Developmentally Disabled, 1981
- Curriculum Development for courses in Creative Movement and Music for Early Childhood since ‘85.
- WolfTrap Foundation Headquarters (Washington D.C.) training as an Artist in Residence beginning 1992, awarded title of Master Artist in 2006
- Certified Musikgarten practitioner, 2005 (music and movement for young children)
- Began training as a certified T’ai Chi Chih instructor, 2006
- Teaches ED307 Integrating Arts In Elementary Curriculum at Northern Michigan University
Watch this video clip
Music Therapy: Music & Movement with Meaning
This workshop will be a very active one... Get ready to move, sing, and play! It includes an introduction to some specific expressive arts skills and fun ways to get into an active, creative frame of mind.
Participants will be able to observe and experience a user-friendly cache of adapted musical instruments, songs, and movement activities that can easily be adapted to a variety of specific long and short term goals.
Helpful tools and resources will also be presented and discussed that will allow participants to create these types of activities and experiences on their own.
©2008 Corinne Rockow
— Web design: